My Signature C Source Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C is known to offer a multitude of skin benefits, from brightening skin and healing scars to stimulating collagen production and reducing fine lines, and this Vitamin C serum from TIA'M certainly delivers on those promises, making it one of our standout products.
- Formulated with a whopping 20% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) as the star ingredient, this serum will impress you with its ability to produce brighter, tighter, more even toned skin
- Includes sodium hyaluronate for hydration; and camellia sinensis leaf extract, a powerful antioxidant
- This serum can oxidise due to its high Vitamin C content, which is why it is housed in a dark glass bottle. We highly recommend that you store it in the refrigerator or in a cool, dark place outside of direct sunlight and not exposed to any heat or temperature fluctuations to prevent oxidation, and use it within three months of purchase; product will oxidise rapidly if not stored in cool environment, particularly in summer months; we cannot take responsibility for oxidation if product is not stored correctly
- Can be applied directly after cleansing or after toner. This product is formulated to be low pH to increase the efficacy of the Vitamin C, and as such may benefit from a short 5 to 10 minute wait time after application before continuing with the rest of your routine
- Do not use at the same time as AHA and BHA products, particularly if you have sensitive skin
- Use sunscreen daily to protect your skin from any damage